This blog was inspired by Lolo, one of these delightful young moms, and for that I thank her!
There is a wonderful blog called Creative With Kids. The link Lolo shared suggests 100 ways to show kindness to your child. Simple ways, quiet ways, thoughtful ways. How different our world would be if BOTH parents modeled this for their children:
Tell to your child:
1. I love you.
2. love you no matter what.
3. I love you even when you are angry at me.
4. I love you even when I am angry with you.
5. I love you when you are far way. My love for you can reach you wherever you are.
6. If I could pick any 4 year old (5 year old, 6 year old…) in the whole wide world, I’d pick you.
7. I love you to the moon and then around the stars and back again.
8. Thank you.
9. I enjoyed playing with you today.
10. My favorite part of the day was when I was with you and we were _______.